Sunday, September 22, 2013

Reflecting

This road trip has been an amazing chance to see some of the most beautiful areas of the West coast and visit with great friends. One thing that is missing is someone to share the entire experience with wether it was a friend or girl friend. It's always fun having the experience however, there is something more rewarding when you have a partner.

Think about your life and all the great times you have had. Were you alone or with friends? Those times in your life bond you together and create a shared experience. Listening to a group of Johnny and Laura's friends tell stories I saw how their faces and voices lit up. How each person would tell their side of the story and getting the different view points made it more compelling.

Being alone on this trip is exactly what I needed to reflect on my current status in life. I'm very happy with what I have created so far in my career and personal friendships. It is now time to harness all my energy to find a new career path, deepen my bonds with friends, and make new connections. It is time to go after exactly what will make me happy and satisfied. Can't wait to get home and put the new strategy in place.

I will miss my San Francisco crew but I will see you all soon. Pic is Alain, Johnny, Laura, and I



No comments:

Post a Comment