Saturday, September 21, 2013

Oktoberfest 2013

Polka, Sausage, and Bier! I had a great time at Oktoberfest with Johnny and Laura and some of their friends. This was the first time I've been to an actual Oktoberfest event and it won't be my last. The polka band was great and reminded me that my grandma Leno and my dad both play the accordion. All the beer was supplied by Spatan I highly recommend their Oktoberfest brew if you can find it at your local store.

After we were throughly hydrated we went over to Project 1 Gallery for a breakbeat show my buddy David Alexander's crew was throwing. Lets just say we all got our dance on! Mine was more of a stumble then dancing. Such great times can't wait for the next time.


This is the end of the night drinking out of Laura's balloon hat

The Entrance


Javier and Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment