Friday, September 20, 2013

Johnny and Laura

Say hello to Johnny and Laura! 


If you don't know already Johnny and I have known each other since 1997 when I moved to San Francisco. My friend Russ (bless your soul) and I drove down from Seattle together and Russ moved in with Johnny in Concorde. I opted for the city. Within 2 years all three of us were living together in the hood of Tenderloin in the most ghetto apartment. It was the only basement apartment in the complex, had 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen (no living room). Our kitchen window was at sidewalk level and several times crack dealers tried to sell to us through the window. We never took the offers btw. 

Johnny was the Best Man in my wedding to Alicia and truly remains one of my best friends. Laura is his girl friend of 7 years and they live in Twin Peaks. You can see the observation area from their front window. Thank you both for always letting me crash at your place! 

Tonight we do BEERFEST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment